https://premierpoolsofkc.com/wp-content/uploads/premier-logo_LARGEWEB-01.png 0 0 https://premierpoolsofkc.com/wp-content/uploads/premier-logo_LARGEWEB-01.png 2018-08-05 13:25:132018-07-13 13:25:51Critical Questions to Ask a Pool Builder in Overland Park, KS Before Hiring
Critical Questions to Ask a Pool Builder in Overland Park, KS Before Hiring
Considering the investment associated with having a swimming pool built in your backyard combined with the fact that you want something that will provide years of enjoyment, you can understand how critical it is to hire the best pool builder in Overland Park, KS.
Although there are many builders serving customers on both sides of the Missouri River, it becomes vital to ask the right questions before choosing one to install your new swimming pool.
- How long have you been building pools? – When it comes to hiring a pool builder in Overland Park, KS, the more experience the better. An experienced builder not only has more knowledge but also relies on the most advanced materials and innovative technologies. As part of this, ask how many years the company has existed and the number of owners. Typically, you want to hire a builder with a minimum of three years of experience.
- Do you have a portfolio available? – Builders can say anything they want, but you need proof. You want to request photos of recent installations to help you determine the quality and to make your concepts align.
- Can you provide references? – It is also essential that you check customer satisfaction. A reputable pool builder in Overland Park, KS, will gladly provide as many references as you need to feel confident about your decision.
- Are you a member of the BBB and APSP? – Membership to the Better Business Bureau and the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals speaks volumes as to the quality you can expect. These memberships show that the builder is a bona fide and ethically minded professional.
- What types of pools do you build? – Confirm the pool builder in Overland Park, KS, can install the style of pool you want, whether fiberglass, Gunite, concrete, or vinyl liner.