https://premierpoolsofkc.com/wp-content/uploads/premier-logo_LARGEWEB-01.png 0 0 https://premierpoolsofkc.com/wp-content/uploads/premier-logo_LARGEWEB-01.png 2018-08-29 13:24:062018-07-13 13:24:585 of the Best Types of Pool Covers Recommended by the Top Builder in Overland Park, KS
5 of the Best Types of Pool Covers Recommended by the Top Builder in Overland Park, KS
Many homeowners have backyard swimming pools on both the Kansas or Missouri side of the river. Especially when temperatures soar to 100 degrees or more in the summer, taking a dip is an excellent way to cool off. The challenge is that both states have an abundance of trees. For that reason, pool covers recommended by the best builder in Overland Park, KS, are essential.
Not only are pool covers in Overland Park, KS, ideal for keeping debris out of the water, they also protect a drained pool in the winter. Most importantly, they create a barrier to keep children and pets safe.
- Solar Cover – In the Midwest, you can enjoy a pool for roughly four to five months out of the year. To extend your swimming time, consider a solar pool cover. As the name implies, the cover attracts and stores energy from the sun, which warms the water.
- Mesh Cover – Made from a lightweight mesh material, these pool covers are a great option for Overland Park, KS, pools. While the two-ply webbing allows rainwater and snow to seep into the pool, it blocks out leaves, twigs, and other debris.
- Safety Cover – The safety pool covers recommended by the best Overland Park, KS, builder are so strong that an entire family can stand on them. The unique design makes it easy to put the cover on and take it off in just minutes.
- Long-Life Cover – For less money than imagined, you can purchase a heavy-duty cover that protects the pool during the winter months. Some products even come with an incredible 15-year warranty.
- Anti-Algae Cover – A thicker weave cover blocks out sunlight, which helps reduce or eliminate algae growth. This cover also allows rain and snow to seep into the pool while blocking out debris.