What better way to take advantage of the lovely spring weather in Kansas than with a custom in-ground pool? A custom pool can immediately elevate the value of any property, and it is a great place for friends and family to gather all summer long. To experience these benefits for yourself, consider your options for custom pools in Kansas.
Building a Custom Pool in Kanas
The process of building custom pools in Kansas is no easy task – it takes a great deal of planning before you even begin the process of construction. If you want to make the pool building process go smoothly, you should learn the basics before you even hire a pool builder to tackle the job. Below you will find some tips to give you insight into the pool-building process:
- Building a pool may require you to obtain certain permits before installation, and you may need to have the pool inspected before use.
- Once the proper permits have been obtained, the area must be excavated or dug out to prepare for installation.
- The first step of installation is to pour the concrete pool floor and bond beam – next comes the installation of electrical and plumbing necessities.
- After the essentials have been installed, it is time to install the vinyl liner and pool coping, followed by the installation of the concrete pool deck.
- Finally, you can add landscaping or decking to finish the area according to your preferences.
If you are thinking about building a custom pool in Kansas, be sure to make Premier Pools and Spas of Kansas City your first call. With more than 60 years of experience in the industry, you can count on Premier Pools and Spas to help you create the pool of your dreams. Call today for more information or visit our website to book an appointment.