https://premierpoolsofkc.com/wp-content/uploads/premier-logo_LARGEWEB-01.png 0 0 https://premierpoolsofkc.com/wp-content/uploads/premier-logo_LARGEWEB-01.png 2019-06-20 14:38:232019-06-20 14:38:235 Reasons Why Gunite Pools Have Grown in Popularity Among Overland Park, KS, Homeowners
5 Reasons Why Gunite Pools Have Grown in Popularity Among Overland Park, KS, Homeowners
Although situated in the heart of the Midwest, homeowners in Overland Park, KS, love having swimming pools in their backyards. During the five to six months of beautiful weather, this creates a perfect opportunity for cooling down. Although a lot of people have pools made of fiberglass, there’s a growing trend in the form of Gunite pools.
Five of the top reasons these pools have become the number one choice for homeowners in Overland Park, KS, are:
- Unlimited Design Options – For starters, homeowners can go with a design that matches the landscaping to a tee. They can also have this type of swimming pool that’s sized to fit the backyard. That means even people with a small space can enjoy a stunning swimming pool.
- Long-lasting – Gunite pools are made to last. In fact, most Overland Park, KS, homeowners sell their properties and move on before the pool begins to show any signs of wear and tear. Even if used daily by multiple people, the pool will last a long time when given proper care.
- Options for Amenities – Compared to other types of swimming pools, Gunite pools give homeowners far more flexibility when it comes to customization. This includes things like a swim-through grotto, a geyser in the middle of the pool, a swim-up bar, and the list goes on.
- Finishing Materials – Another advantage is that with Gunite pools, homeowners have impressive choices of finishing materials. If someone wants something different from what other Overland Park, KS, homeowners have, they could select a black or navy-blue surface.
- Selling Point – If someone decides to put their house on the market, this kind of pool becomes a huge selling point. In Overland Park, most of the homes are gorgeous. For that reason, there’s a lot of competition when selling. This one decision alone can make a house more marketable.