Incredible Pool and Deck Lighting Ideas
Are you looking for ways to spruce up your backyard? Do you want something that makes the area more enticing but also safer? If so, contact a reputable pool builder who can bring your dream of pool and deck lighting to fruition. Especially if you enjoy spending time outdoors with family and friends, the correct lights are essential.
If you have no idea what you want, you might start by considering some of the pool and deck lighting options mentioned below. Keep in mind that when you work with a professional pool builder that also handles landscape lighting, the two of you can work together to come up with even more possibilities.
- Stair Lights – If your pool or deck has stairs, you want to illuminate them at night. In addition to enhanced safety, stair lighting creates a calming aura. For this, you could choose pole lights, recessed lights, and more.
- Low-Voltage Lights – Another excellent idea involves the installation of low-voltage lighting. Due to the ease of installation, an expert can have the system in place in no time. A key benefit of low-voltage lighting is that it consumes less energy, making it an eco-friendly solution.
- LED Lights – LEDs for pool and deck lighting are also perfect. These lights use at a minimum of 75 percent less lighting compared to incandescent bulbs. They are also more durable, have a 50 percenter longer lifespan, and they produce less heat. If you do most of your entertaining during the summer, LED lighting is ideal.
- Solar Lights – You might also consider solar pool and deck lighting. The advantage here is that instead of powering on using electricity, energy generated from the sun stores in small batteries. As soon as the sun goes down, the lights come on automatically and remain on until sunrise.
- String Lights – Do you want something a little more romantic or fun? Check out string lights. The installer would string these lights from different points to create a unique design. You can select from a broad range of styles, including star-shaped, miniature lanterns, globe lights, and so on.