Advice from Experts in Overland Park, KS, Regarding Custom Pool Designs
Thanks to advice from experts who create custom pool designs for Overland Park, KS, homeowners, you will have an easier time deciding what you want for your backyard. Although having massive options is exciting, it also leads to confusion. With the information provided, you will make the right decisions for the installation of a custom pool.
- Backyard Space and Configuration – The available space in and the configuration of your backyard will determine a lot of things, including the size and shape of the swimming pool, as well as its location. You need to get information on property lines, city codes, safety elements, and so on. Also, if you have children, they will need some grassy area to play. If you want a spa built, as well, it will take up even more space.
- Swimming Pool Type – For custom pool designs, Gunite is the most popular choice. However, both fiberglass and vinyl-lined pools are also outstanding options. Talk to a reputable pool builder in Overland Park, KS, to learn the differences between the various types of pools so that you can narrow the choices down to the one that will best serve your needs.
- Unique Features – One of the most exciting aspects of custom pool designs is all the incredible features that you can add. As mentioned, you have to account for the size and configuration of your yard, as well as your budget and the kind of features that people would enjoy using. Some of the things that get used the most and, therefore, provide the best return on investment include a swim-up bar with stools, swim-through grotto, waterfall rock feature, fiberoptic lights, and attached spa. However, there are many others worth considering.
- Safety – Even if you do not have children at home, safety is paramount for all custom pool designs. After all, you will likely have family and friends over at some point who do have smaller kids. You also need to think about keeping any family pets safe. Protection is critical, whether it entails a locking fence around the pool or a locking cover.
- Additional Expenses – Along with the cost of having a custom pool installed in your Overland Park, KS, home are ongoing expenses, such as water and electricity. Therefore, if you have a monthly budget to stick to, make sure you factor in these additional costs. That way, you can enjoy your pool or spa whenever you want without worrying about spending extra money.