6 of the Most Popular Add-Ons for Pool Remodels in Overland Park, KS
You expect to see elaborate pool remodels in California, Arizona, Texas, and so on, but homeowners in Overland Park, KS, are also interested in unique pool designs. Along with a customized pool shape and design, there is a host of incredible add-on services that make pools more aesthetically pleasing and functional. To have your pool remodeled, consider some of the available add-ons. The following six represent those considered most popular by people living in Overland Park, KS.
- Water Features – Water features are in high demand, including bubblers, which produce a miniature geyser; cascades, which consist of cascading water coming out of a side on the interior of the pool; and spillways, which are similar to cascades only larger. There are also flowing streams.
- Edges and Ledges – Many pool remodels in Overland Park, KS, include beautiful edges and ledges. Working with a top pool builder, you can have a sunbathing ledge built or perhaps an edge for people to sit on.
- Lighting – Special effect lighting is another top choice. This type of lighting includes fiber optics in one color or multiple colors, lights that work in conjunction with a water feature, and lights that change color, making the water even more incredible.
- Concrete Pool Bar – Instead of getting out of the pool for something to drink or eat, people can swim up to a built-in concrete bar complete with stools. For something simpler, the pool builder can add a concrete bench in the water.
- Slides and Diving Boards – Beautifully designed slides and diving boards are also popular for pool remodels. You can choose something more traditional or have a curving slide with a spring diving board installed.
- Pool Cover – An automatic pool cover is another excellent add-on. Because Overland Park, KS, is known for having four distinct seasons, this type of pool cover is perfect. However, the cover is also an excellent way to keep both children and pets safe.